|

Monday, May 29, 2006

A warm walk

Yesterday I guess Minneapolis scored the hottest spot in the nation at 97 degrees. This morning Tim joined Raven and me on a warm walk--we did 2-3 miles, but we did take a little break by the lake and dipped our toes (and paws) into the cool water.

It will be a good day to work inside in the air conditioning. Much needs to take shape for the big grad party. Luke is here, and I'm hoping he will help with the walls on Mark's room, which need to go from being the textured red and black and Luke made them to be when it was his room and he promised to fix when it was no longer his room.

Anyway, I'm trying to get motivated and I think I'm just about there. Clean house, here we come!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com