|

Monday, March 15, 2004

Fun with Dick and Jane

Last night we attended a wonderful concert by two good friends, Dick and Jane (a married couple) who played the piano and organ at a nearby Baptist church. They attended church with us at Trinity Covenant, which has since closed, and it was a wonderful reunion of friends and memories of former concerts of theirs we have attended. They played Broadway show tunes, classic pieces, and sacred music as well. They ended with an amazing rendition of "My Tribute" by Andre Crouch. I couldn't keep the tears from flowing, remembering all the wonderful times I've heard them in our old church and thinking of our great God, as well, as they had the words printed in the program:

How, can I say thanks, for the things you have done for me? Things so undeserved, yet you gave to prove your love to me? The voices of a thousand angels, could not express my gratitude, all that I am and ever hope to be, I give it all to Thee. To God be the Glory.

Amen.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com