|

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Not so bad

The snowfall yesterday was really pretty--freshening up everything. Tim decided he could give me a ride to work, so we waited for Luke to get back from his high school band class so we could all ride together to work. Turned out traffic wasn't too bad--I probably could have driven myself without too much trouble, oh well. The day at work was going pretty well, but when Tim called at 3 to see if he could pick me up, I was talking to one person, two more were waiting at the front desk, the phone was ringing, and I hadn't finished the paper work that I thought, for once, I could complete before 5 pm.

So, Tim and Luke went home and Luke came to get me a bit after six. That allowed me to finish filing the folders that had been stacking up for over a week.

Then our friend John from Hawaii called to say he was in town, so Tim and I met him for dinner. Meanwhile, Mark is out cruising with his friends, Christina is home with two friends, wanting to go to a movie but with no transportation. Finally they talked to another friend from their class who lives close by, and his dad brought them all over to their house. I called to pick them up around ten (which was about the time I got home), and the boy's sister was a bit miffed that these girls had come over and invaded her room. I came to get them and couldn't park because of all the cars on the street, so I waited out in the snow, calling the house from my cell phone, listening to it ring and ring, until finally they came out.

Life is becoming one run on sentence.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com