|

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Darn computers

I'm really glad I put my blog editing address on Tim's computer, because since we in stalled Norton anti-virus on mine, I can't edit my blog, and I can't read any posted comments (not that there are many!). Fortunately, I still can access the web site from Tim's computer--I will have to try to figure out if we can allow a cookie or whatever it is from mine soon!

Meanwhile, Christina complained of a sore throat again this morning. She had one yesterday morning that was cured by a glass of juice, and she missed school last Thursday and part of Friday with general achy-ness. I finally coaxed (an understatement) her out of bed, but not in time to catch the bus. Fortunately, Tim was heading in the general direction of her school and was able to give her a ride.

Summer cannot come soon enough! Oh, wait--then the kids will be home 'round the clock.....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com