|

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Check up time at the vet

Today we're going back to the vet for Raven's check up. We've had him wearing his collar 24-7, because every time we take it off he itches himself, bites himself, and especially licks his feet, which leads to the infection we've been fighting for two weeks now.

I released him from the collar prison this morning, since we're going to the vet right after I blog. But I can hear him in the other room, scratching, and he started licking his feet even as I tried to apply the lotion the doctor prescribed.

We're camping (Raven's coming too) this weekend, so I hope he doesn't have to be trapped in his collar at the campground, to endure the humiliation of the glares of all passing dogs, cats, squirrels, chipmunks and rabbits, not to mention people. Sigh. We'll see what the doctor says.....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com