|

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Shopping

Normally I don't like shopping very much. Especially shopping for clothes for myself. Especially in a mall, and especially after looking at price tags and trying on clothes that don't fit. Yuck.

But today I actually enjoyed it. I wasn't in a mall, but in a local discount store. The clothes were priced right, and I didn't have to go traipsing through store after store or walk through the mall only to be disappointed that clothes were too expensive, too big, too small, too "young" looking, too dressy or too casual.

I found some clothes that fit well, that met my 15-year-old daughter's approval, that will be appropriate for the office, and are comfortable. Hopefully, I have enough clothes in my closet for the winter season--usually I'm covered there since my birthday and Christmas come at that time. Now I can stay home from the stores and enjoy my new job in style.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com