|

Monday, June 20, 2005

Today is the day!

The kids are all packed. Raven and I have walked--my clothes are hanging up, pressed, ready for me to change. Mark and Christina leave for camp today and after I drop them off at the bus stop, I will head off to begin my new job!

I'm excited--not too nervous yet, but maybe I will be once I wake up a bit more. I'm more anxious about making sure the kids have everything they will need for a week and that I get them to the bus before it leaves (don't want to drive them the three hours to camp and miss my first day at work!).

It should be a quiet week--a good one to be working, and yet thinking ahead toward next week. Because in a little over a week, we'll be packing up the whole family and heading to one of our favorite vacation spots--Cornerstone Music Festival!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com