|

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nervous Nellie?

I think I am a pretty calm, reasonable person, but there are times when I get worked up. Usually it is over something minor, like getting something mailed for work last night before the post office closed. Last week I was a bit of a wreck as we scrambled to get Mark's visa papers ready at the last minute. But since I've requested prayer from a number of people, I feel an unusual calm.

Fed Ex tracking is also great for nervous people like me. This morning, here is the status of Mark's visa:

July 27, 2005 6:52 pm Picked Up Washington, DC
July 28, 2005 4:07 am Departed
Fed ex Location Indianapolis, IN
July 28, 2005 5:03 am At desk sort facility Minneapolis, MN
July 28, 2005 7:12 am At local FedEx facility Maple Grove, MN

It's still scheduled to arrive here at 10:30 am, but it's getting closer! We're very grateful, and my fingernails may have a chance to grow a bit more now, too.

The real fingernail test, however, will be getting Mark and David to the airport and tracking their personal journey over the Atlantic, to Frankfurt, and Chisinau, Moldova.

Keep praying.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com