|

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Twill be a working week

My office manager, Nicole, will be out of the office the rest of the week, so I'm going to be working a few hours on Thursday and Friday. I'm still working on learning the programs so I can post on the website, and hope to figure out how to configure our newsletter.

The people at the office are great, helpful and supportive. I just wish I could learn everything there is to know immediately, but I suppose that would not really be possible.

I'm meeting with the website guy again on Saturday, so maybe at that time we'll make some good progress. When I've got everything up and running well I'll probably put a link to the website.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com