|

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June 6

Today is the 62nd anniversary of D-Day. It is also an unusual day--6-6-06. I remember, for some odd reason, 6-6-66. I thought, this is a cool day. I saw the date printed on a Nancy cartoon on the comics page of our newspaper. I was under ten years old at the time.

At any rate, besides a few computer glitches today, it does not seem to be the Devil's Day that some were fearing (since "666" is the "mark of the beast" from the Revelation account in the Bible). I started off my day in a good place--church. I'm trying to help our pastor with communication/web stuff--something to keep me busy while I await the "perfect" job.

I got a phone message from Judd today--one of the guys who worked for Tim. He said, "Have supper on at 5 because Tim is going to help me bid a job for Bible study at 6."

So, I guess I'll keep busy feeding people, even after the graduation party and the growing up and moving on of kids. I always welcome people to my kitchen. Especially if they don't complain about any clutter and if they clear their place after supper.

Judd does both. (Not complain and clears his place.)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com