|

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Cavities

After working in drywall and allowing my blood sugar to drop as I jumped on stilts to spot nails on the high places of the walls, I got to take a break and go to the dentist with Christina. I relaxed, doing my Bible study on Amos (many warnings and prophecies of judgement on Israel). Then the dentist came out to talk to me. Christina has eight cavities. Although my blood sugar had stabilized, I felt my blood pressure going up.

I no longer have dental insurance, so we'll have to bite the bullet and take care of this. I'm thinking after we pay for Christina's bill, we should get the boys in for check ups. I used to be so good about getting them to the dentist! Well, I think the boys are pretty good about brushing........

At least we are doing our part to keep our local dentist office in business. Gotta keep that economy humming.....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com