|

Friday, January 02, 2004

Happy New Year!

Well, I just tried to post a new blog, having taken a break for our Tennessee trip, but I seemed to send it out to the cyberspace of never never land. (Sigh) So, I'll attempt to blog again, trying to remember most of what I wrote!

We had a wonderful trip to Tennessee to see my family. This year is my parent's 50th anniversary of marriage, so we celebrated by having cake in the Sunday school classroom of their country church. Mom and Dad rented a 15-passenger van to accommodate us, so we got to go to church, lunch, my brother's home, touring the Nashville area, and shopping at the mall together. (Of course, at the mall we did go our separate ways for a bit.) We enjoyed games, food, conversation, songs, and fun together. It was really great and memorable.

It is nice to be home now--though the throng of teenagers never seems to cease. :) There were kids coming and going on New Years Eve, so I was glad for New Years Day and now the day after to recoup. Now there is a throng of them watching Edward Scissorshands in the basement. And Inga is the only one down there with them--Luke and Mark are off at other friends and Christina finally pooped out on the love seat.

There's no place like home, even after a great trip. We'll have to go again so we can enjoy another excursion and the joy of returning as well.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com