|

Monday, January 05, 2004

Subzero

I'm a happy camper, even though it's 8 degrees F below zero and the office where I now type is 55 degrees this morning, since we turned the fireplace way down last night (otherwise the thermostat upstairs here doesn't kick in and it gets really cold downstairs).

Anyway, I am so excited about our new refrigerator. Tim hooked up the water tubing over the weekend and we have water and ice (albeit not crushed)--right from the door! We had our first party to celebrate this (well, actually it was a birthday party for Christina), so our guests (Tim's family) got to see the new refrigerator and oooh and aaah. I am also so pleased that Tim bought me a microwave egg poucher. Now I can have perfect eggs in one minute in the microwave, with no mess. Hallelujah!

I know I shouldn't be consumed with material things, but I do appreciate what God has given us and the little conveniences in life that make things go more smoothly.

After all, tomorrow is another day--and who knows what inconveniences might be waiting? But I'll not borrow trouble, and enjoy today's eggs and ice water.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com