|

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Long day

We made it to the airport on time--a little after 5 am to find a long line waiting to check in. But Inga got through all right, got her luggage checked and got through security without too much trouble. (She did take off her shoes). Then at work I only waited a few minutes till Mary Ann came and let me in the back door at the office. Starting work at 6:15 was different--although kinda fun--no phones ringing or other interruptions, so I was able to catch up on filing without any trouble.

I even left at 2:15 even though there was more I could have done, and got Luke back to school in time to load the bus with the band for Colorado. I cam home, tried to nap,but the phone or doorbell kept ringing--and Mark was out and Christina was spending the night at a friend's.

Tim and I went to a birthday party for our pastor at the new church plant, and I finally got to bed about 10:30 and didn't open my eyes until 7:30 this morning when Tim got up and Raven came in to lick my hand.

Back to another day, but this time, a more restful one.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com