|

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Back to BSF

Last week I missed BSF because I was working at the tax office (April 14)--probably the busiest day of the season. Anyway, I missed the first half of our study of the book of Nehemiah, so I've been reading the whole book the last couple of days, working to catch up.

Talk about a man with integrity and tenacity--perserverance and a heart to do what's right. As he went back to rebuild the wall of Jerusalem, he faced incredible opposition, but he was able to encourage his workers and face down his enemies--recognizing them when they tried to con or deceive him, and never wavering from his task.

May I be so consistent in my desire to follow Christ and lead an example for my children.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com