|

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Work and more work

It's great being able to help out at an office that's close to home--have flexible hours, etc. Except when kids are sick, the groceries are running low--the kids need rides after school....

Sounds like life with younger kids, but today Christina is having a headache and body aches again, but wants to go to school later so she can make it to her softball game after school. The office where I'm working is still busy making phone calls and mailings to get last minute details taken care of before the annual business conference in Aruba.

Luke just came back from his class at Cooper and handed me some stuff he needs for school by the end of the week. I need to gather pictures this week for Christina's graduation--a couple of parents are going to put together a multi-media presentation for the eighth graders.

Tomorrow I have BSF all day--and I have barely started my lesson! We have a lunch/fellowship about a 30-minute drive away, so I won't be able to work at all tomorrow, because Mark may stay after school, and Christina has a 4:30 meeting with the pastor regarding confirmation (which is less than 2 weeks away)!

Help!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com