|

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Tim is my hero

Well, Tim blogged all about our clogged sink so you can link for the report here. I am so happy to have a free flowing sink once again. Though this means I will have to cook supper, put away stuff under the sink again, run the dishwasher, etc. etc. But it's much better than washing dishes in the bathtub.

Today I will go to the grocery store, a favorite ritual (in a way)--my social outing where I often run into people I haven't seen in months or even longer. Tim forbid me from going to the store yesterday (and he calls me the warden!), but today announced he was out of oatmeal. I promised I wouldn't buy too much stuff (a common temptation at the store), because we still have lots of left overs from the trip--thanks to Grandma.

So I will live a clog-free life, but not a blog-free one, as I plod my way through the piles of laundry yet to be done and suitcases yet to be unpacked.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com