|

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Mark the student

It was good to see Mark studying last night. He got an extension on a project from his health teacher, and he worked hard to complete it--I helped him download some images from the internet, and he also studied for his finals today. No friends, no phone calls (well, maybe he did sneak in a few calls on his cell phone). I was proud. Today is the last day of school for him, a day I am not sad to see. Mark has done well in many respects, but I know he can do even better.

He's ready for a break, and so am I. I'm looking forward to summer, of not dragging the kids out of bed each day, and seeing them excel at other things--namely WORK.

Ah, for the days of studenthood.....

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com