|

Monday, August 16, 2004

Mai is coming!

Today our former exchange student, Mai from Japan, will be arriving for a 10 day stay. We've been anticipating her arrival for several weeks, and are excited to see her, to hear about the changes in her life, and to eat her Toppo snacks!

It's a rainy day, but since she bills herself as sunshinemai (her screen name), I told her not to worry, she would be bringing the sunshine. I've got a doctor's appointment this morning, but after I come home, I'll check Northwest's website for flight information, and Christina and I will dash off to the airport.

Stay tuned for some adventures with Mai!

Till next time,


Suzi

2 Comments:

Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

You never told me she would be able to stay for 10 weeks!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Suzi said...

oops I have now edited my blog to read a 10 day stay, not a 10 week stay. Although, we would love it if she could stay for 10 weeks or even longer.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com