|

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Day two

Day one went very well at work--after I got there, at least. After I blogged, I got a phone call from the doctor's office--Christina has strept throat. Tim was still home, so he raced to the pharmacy while the kids packed up. He got home just as we were ready to leave for the bus stop to camp. I took Christina to the doctor on Thursday--so they should have called on Friday with the positive results, but naive me--I figured they would check the test Friday afternoon and let me know so she could start antibiotics over the weekend.

Well, we got one dose in her at least before camp. It rained a bit at the bus stop, but I got Mark and Christina on the bus and I'm sure they'll have a fabulous week.

The first day at work was rather quiet--I spent most of my time researching the conference website and other conference websites of the Evangelical Covenant Church. I didn't have time to blog this morning--but I'll blog more about my second day next time--it was a good one too.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com