|

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The last warm day?

This morning Raven and I got out a bit late for our walk. Lots of people were out raking or up on their roofs getting leaves out of the gutters. We were able to corral Mark and some of his friends to finish raking the front yard. I suppose we should work on the back yard too--the people from the church behind us are busy finishing up the raking they started several weeks ago. Most of the leaves are down, and I think next week may be the last week for compost pick up before winter.

Tim's over at Luke's helping him with some project. He just called me to see if we have any two by sixes (Maybe they are sheet rocking the basement). I know Luke's been painting--I'll have to get over to see the home improvements.

Also plan to pick up our family photos/cards today. Saturdays are never boring or dull!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com