|

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A quick blog from work

Thought I'd write a quick blog from work today. I think I'll need caffeine, because the power went out last night around 4 am and didn't come back on for about 30 minutes. Then I was unable to fall back asleep, so it was another short night. Is this part of the aging process, I wonder--inability to sleep at night?

Tonight we'll gather the family together (no easy feat) for our Christmas card pictures and annual portrait. I reminded Tim this morning, and he had already planned to go bid a job this evening. I think I was able to persuade him to do otherwise.

It's chilly and windy today--we've been spoiled by mild and sunny weather. Old man winter must be coming to visit sometime!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com