|

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Couldn't find the picture

I thought Tim had said he had taken a picture of Mark and downloaded it to his computer, but I couldn't find it today. Then I was going to post a picture of last year's Cornerstone t-shirt, but I was having trouble with that too. Sigh.
Anyway, in less than a month we'll be heading back to Cornerstone! I'm really excited. My brother and his whole family plus a few more will be coming. My sister and her son Daniel will be coming as well. The five of us are going--I'm not sure if any ohters are coming with us or not. Looks like we'll be bringing Daniel back with us because he has some college stuff going on at his soon-to-be school here in the Twin Cities. Fun times!
Last night Luke started his new part-time job at Papa John's. He was in the neighborhood delivering pizzas and stopped by for a quick bottle of water. Actually, we had just ordered a pizza and we were surprised to see him so quickly! But, alas, he was not our delivery guy. So, his only tip was the water. Maybe next time.
Today Christina has an interview at Wendy's. She is excited and got a new outfit at Walmart with the money she's been getting at her weekly babysitting job for her cousins.
I went back to my alma mater to apply for a job there. It was a little weird walking the halls again. I've been back several times--but I think always with Tim. It was a little different being by myself and all the memories of my college days flooding back. The campus has changed quite a bit, but there it still is very familiar. We'll see what happens with the position I applied for. It will be open for about 2 more weeks, so I'll probably not hear till after that.
Meanwhile the application process goes on. I've applied for several positions online. It's so nice not to be chasing around or on the phone constantly when I can just post my resume or e-mail.
My kids are doing it the old-fashioned way. It worked for Luke, we'll see what happens for Christina now!
Till next time,
Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com