|

Monday, October 01, 2007

Fun times

We had a wonderful time at Lake Beauty Bible Camp near Long Prairie, MN this weekend. All of our kids were there with us and we made and met and renewed friendships with people from Solomon's Porch.

I'll have to have Tim upload his pictures so I can post then here. It rained quite a bit of the weekend, but Tim, Christina and I were able to go horseback riding. Mark and Tim did the climbing wall and the zip line. Most of us played Mafia all weekend. If you've never played Mafia, you'll have to try it sometime. It's a great group game and a good way to get to know (and kill) people. It's just pretend killing, and the innocent Townspeople spend the game trying to guess and put away the Mafia members.

We played till way too late at night, and now I've worked my long day at Bethel, so I'll sign off now.

Hopefully pictures will come soon.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com