|

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Random thoughts

My sister did not blog today, so I better do so.

She is not feeling well, at least that's what she said yesterday.

And today, no blog.

Get well Cheri!

Anyway, it's been a busy couple of days at work--interim has started on the college side of things and winter quarter has begun at the seminary. At CAPS/GS (College of Arts & Professional Studies/Graduate School), I've been busy making sure grades are in from the last co-hort session.

All in a day's work at my job(s) at Bethel University--in Anthropology and Sociology (College), seminary and CAPS/GS registrar. Checking like mad to make sure all my students are registered and that any holds they may have on their accounts are lifted.

Meanwhile, at home I relax by reading my mystery for book club (not going too well--having trouble getting into characters and the British/copy lingo), playing Scrabulous and Scramble on Facebook, and watching Tivoed episodes of The Office, Corner Gas and Everybody Loves Raymond. I should be watching my new DVDs of The Office (thanks Lori!) more often.

Tim and I bought The Matrix and watched it for the first time the other day. Wow, the cell phones were big 10 years ago. It was interesting to see the movie people have been raving about for years. A bit more science fiction than I'd like (scorpions crawling into people through their belly buttons?) But an interesting message that can be interpreted as salvation, freedom, sacrifice and even love (definitely not a romantic film, however).

Hope Cheri is back to blogging tomorrow so you can have something interesting to read.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com