|

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's the Big Five-Oh

Well, the Big Five-Oh has arrived (and I don't mean Hawaii--it's like 4 degrees Farenheit here!). I was able to get out of bed and even drive to work and walk across campus from my car to my office.

We'll see if I make it through the day without breaking anything (bones, I mean). I got a beautiful sweatshirt from Mom and Dad that is keeping me pretty and pretty warm, too! Thanks to my wonderful parents! Without you--I'd really be nowhere (very literally)!

Hope you all have a happy day. Only four weeks till Christmas!!!

Till next time,

Suzi

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUZY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Happy 50th birthday, Suzy, and God bless your day.

Love ~ Lora

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Suzi,
I posted you a long comment and
then proceeded to lose it. Since
I turned 50 I have been losing quite
a few things. Hopefully you will do
better with this 50 thing than I am.
Anyway I hope you had a lovely Birthday.
Love
Ann
P.S. Sorry we missed you when you
were in the big city!

11:01 AM  
Blogger TK said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Theresa K.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com