|

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random stuff

Well, my sister Cheri tagged me a few days ago. So I guess I'll play along and list seven random things about myself.

1. I've had my portrait done two times now--once with my siblings as part of a gift to my dad (from my mom) when I was in college, and yesterday as part of a collection of portraits for our church gallery.
2. I was once stuck in a swamp (when I was 21) and had to be rescued by the local volunteer fire department. It wasn't my car that was stuck, it was my person. Yep.
3. I've been on two mission trips to Ecuador.
4. Exactly thirty years after my first day at Bethel College, I returned at Welcome Week time to begin my employment there.
5. I gave birth to our second son on February 29. He wasn't supposed to be a leap year baby--he was almost two weeks late!
6. My husband and I have hosted six exchange students from these countries: Bolivia, Ecuador, Japan, Thailand and Moldova.
7. I walk every morning with my faithful partner, Raven (a German shepherd mix). After years of vowing I'd never own a dog, Raven and I are now inseparable. Our son, who lives in the basement, has two cats.

I'm supposed to post this list:

Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Instead of tagging others, I'll invite you to do the seven random things on your blog and let me know by commenting with a link to your blog.

How's that?

Till next time,


Suzi

PS I think we're having something like 40 below windchill around here today--air temp in the teens below zero. And 40 below is the same Celsius or Fahrenheit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com