|

Friday, June 27, 2008

Some good news!

I got a phone message at home the other day.

It was from an associate dean at Bethel, confirming that I was accepted to teach Introduction to Liberal Arts in the fall!

I'll have about 15 freshmen and/or transfers, and will have a syllabus to study and add to. There will be training in late August and on Labor Day.

This is an eight-week course, taught by mostly faculty but some staff at Bethel.

I'm very excited!

Next step, find a TA to help me! And me with two colleagues in Anthro/Soc who are also teaching a section (there are about 30) of the course.

I'm hoping to start on a certificate program in Post secondary teaching in the spring.

Perhaps my childhood dream of becoming a writer or a teacher will really come true....

Till next time,

Post Options
Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com