|

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Twenty-five years and counting...


I think I post this picture every year, but it's hard to find a better one! Today Tim and I have been married 25 years--yes, it's our silver anniversary! I thought that was just an anniversary for "old" folks! Hard to believe I've been married half my life, but it's also hard to remember Life Before Tim.

He has enriched my life so much, and I don't know what I'd do without him. I appreciate his love, his loyalty, his wisdom and his care for me and our three kids.

Today we are taking the day off and plan to have brunch, see a play (The Church Basement Ladies--A Second Helping) and have an early dinner. During the matinee performance we'll see, we will relive our wedding day through the eyes of the wonderful ladies who prepared our reception in the fellowship hall of our church.

I'm looking forward to the next 25+ years with my honey. Happy anniversary sweetie! I love you more every day!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com