|

Friday, February 06, 2009

It's over!

Well, I survived the day of preparation and the procedure! No polyps, so I should be good for several years now (before another exam)!

The Day of Preparation wasn't very pleasant but it's over now. The doctor and assistant were both very kind, and I was so sedated I didn't even really know what was going on and was very surprised when they said they were already finished.

The nurse watching me during recovery had to tell me a couple times to breathe. I guess I was so relaxed I forgot to breathe a couple of times. Weird!

I've rested a bit now and I'm getting ready to eat my first meal in two days! Hurray! So far I've just had crackers since getting home.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com