|

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Update

Well, I think I'm finished with my course now. I've made what I think were the suggested changes, so we'll see! Our deadline is Friday at 8 am, so next week some time I should know for sure.

Meanwhile, Raven's taken a bit of a set-back. His wound opened up a bit, so we have to lightly spray above the area with water for about ten minutes and then put some salve on it. He's been wearing boxer shorts (pretty funny with his e-collar), but he seems to get out of them, so now I'm trying tying a sheet around him to protect the wound (and our floors!). He won't get his sutures out for awhile--we'll go back to the vet next week to see how he's progressing.

At times like this, I wish I had sewing skills to make a garment that would stay on Raven! Cheri, I could use you up here now! ;) Ah well, we'll manage somehow. Tim is going to find some velcro straps at Menards to see if that will help.

Otherwise, we're pretty good. Cash flow is tight, but what else is new. Tim's trying to get a mortgage on his two properties, but the bank is all about delay, delay. Apparently with new federal laws bankers can't be in contact with appraisers. (They don't want any under the table deals that got us all in trouble in the last few years.) Ay caramba. So now people who've done business legitimately and try to continue to do so are penalized.

Well, we got a little bit of rain the last couple of days, so that's a good thing. Now we need to mow the grass again, but I'm not complaining. The trees, lawns and flowers really needed the water.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com