|

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I'm ready

It's kind of fun getting up early, when it's still dark. Lately, Raven has been barking his head off at dogs we meet along the way, pulling me along in his eagerness to greet them. Sometimes owners are not too appreciative of this. So, walking in the dark almost guarantees that we won't meet other dogs--or at least, if we do--maybe Raven won't see them! The downside is that it is sometimes hard to see what I need to clean up when Raven does his thing--but I'll leave it at that.

I got home, got the kids up (they still were running around like crazy, fighting over the bathroom), and showered and finished cleaning before I leave for BSF, and then my luncheon here afterwards.

Things aren't perfect, but I think they're okay. I even have time to blog before I fly out the door.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com