|

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Blog on the run

Today is my Bible Study Fellowship day--so I'm doing a quick blog here before I go. I need to type up a letter for my mother-in-law, but the black ink in the printer is out (it does look nice in red, though.......)

So, I'll collect my thoughts, look for the black ink, and take a deep breath as we study Rehoboam and Jeroboam in BSF today. I'm still trying to get over Solomon's sin of turning away from God when he had been given so much (not to mention 700 wives--but they were the ones who turned him to other gods.)

It's a bit colder today, but not so cold that I worry about the windows defrosting before Bible study. I think I'll be on time.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com