|

Thursday, November 20, 2003

In sickness and health

Tim was a little sick last night--nothing really terrible, but upset stomach, headache, just blah. This morning I thought he'd feel better, but he's still dragging a bit. Hopefully it's not a long-term thing and he will bounce back and get his energy today.

We've been pretty fortunate with health over the years. There were the years where Mark seemed to have a new ear infection every two months, and in recent years Tim's struggled with sciatic problems (which have not been an issue lately!), and there's my diabetes. But usually we get up in the morning and do what needs to be done--we haven't been bed bound too many times with paralyzing sicknesses.

Health is something I appreciate more and more as I get older. So, as my blood sugar numbers haven't been so good in the last few months, I need to do what I can to keep my good health--to be a good steward of what God has given me.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com