|

Friday, January 30, 2004

Working today

It's going to be a crazy day, starting with getting up at 5 or 5:15, walking Raven (just a one-p.... walk today), getting Luke up at 5:50 so he can make it to jazz band at 6:30, getting Mark and Inga up so they can catch the bus at 6:49, and Christina out by 7:15. Tim worked and then helped set up stuff for our new church till 10 last night, so he's not moving too fast this morning....

I packed lunches for Tim and myself, showered, fed the dog, and now I'm blogging before using my new remote start (thank you Tim--thank you Lord!) to get the frigid van going (it's outside in this 20 below weather). Then I hit the road to drive 30-45 minutes in traffic.

Tonight Tim and I are having dinner with friends, so we have to arrange rides for Christina and Inga to get to where they are going, and make sure Inga has everything for her overnight this weekend up north where I hope she doesn't freeze to death!

Ah, well, it's Friday after all.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com