|

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Tax time approaching

Well, today I learned a few of the new responsibilities I will be having during tax season, which may mean visiting both my brother-in-law's office and my mother-in-law's office, too. I hope it won't involve too much evening time, because, as we discovered last night, teenagers need supervision!! Tim and I went to a birthday party and didn't get home till almost midnight. The kids were jamming in the basement and there were wrappers, pizza boxes, and loud noise everywhere. They are good kids and we weren't really worried, but it still is good to be around, especially since I'm trying to get the house in some order for our small group coming over tomorrow night!

So--back to work--carting kids and cleaning house!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com