|

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Oversleeping

Last night I was at my mother-in-laws putting tax returns together till after 10. Christina was just getting ready for bed when I got up--saying she wanted to get up at 5:30 so she could take a shower before she leaves on her school field trip up north for 3 days.

So, I set me alarm, thinking it was for 5:30 when actually it was 5. I must have shut it off and fallen back asleep, woke up at 6 and thought it was only 5. Christina came tearing into our room at 6:30, so I jumped up and got dressed. Fortunatly, traffic wasn't bad and Christina had already packed everything. Turned out we were among the first to arrive. Alls well that ends well.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com