|

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Beauty and the beast

Yesterday, Friday was a gorgeous day--the temperature was up in the 60s and it was sunny. Of course, in the morning on my way to work, the fog was just beginning to lift and I brought my umbrella because it looked like rain.

Tim and I did enjoy a nice walk with Raven in the evening. We went to a park and tried to coax Raven up some steps and down a slide. He did make a little progress when I took off my coat for him to step on, but he would not go down the short kiddie slide with me. We made our way back through the little plastic tunnel and down the steps. He was very happy to be back on solid ground. He doesn't like slippery floors.

This morning Raven and I walked again--this time under overcast skies--last night the stars were out and even here, so close to the city, we could make out constellations. No sign of the sun today--rain and thunderstorms are predicted for the weekend.

So, we'll take the rain with the sun. We need to green up the grass with a good thunderstorm.

Just hope April 16 the sun is shining as we celebrate the end of tax season.

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com