|

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Fighting the fog

This morning again Raven and I came upon a clearly defined foggy area next to the Crystal Lake not far from our house. It snaked across the road, stretching across a 20 foot wide or so swath along the park--just a little strip, but enough to make drivers' slow down and pedestrians use extra caution as they crossed the road at this point.

Once in the fog, it didn't seem so bad--only a little overcast. It wasn't such a heavy fog that the visibility was totally limited, but it lacked the clarity of vision outside it.

Sometimes my life is like that--while I'm in a fog (with a cold, busy-ness or just plain clutter) I can't see clearly until I'm out of it. I need to ask God for his vision to see through my fog and walk straight down the path without getting hit by oncoming traffic.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com