|

Friday, May 07, 2004

21 years

Today is our wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been 21 years, but at the same time it's hard to remember a time when we weren't married.

Tim is a wonderful husband--supportive, a good listener, caring, thoughtful and steady. I guess that's what I appreciate the most about him--his steadiness and faithfulness. I never have to doubt that he will be there for me and take care of me and the kids.

He's also a terrific father--able to cope with the trials of teenage life much better than I can. He parents with humor, when I am more likely to rant--he invites the kids into conversation with questions while I'm more likely to lecture.

Thanks, honey for a wonderful life together. Let's go for at least 21 more years! (Maybe 41 more!)

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com