|

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Another blogger!

Finally my sister Cheri has joined the ranks of bloggers! You can link to her site here. I don't know whether to feel insulted or proud that, although I've been blogging regularly for months, it took my husband's blog start to encourage my own sister to begin her writings. Oh well--I say, the more the merrier.

It will be fun to read about her life in Northeastern Wisconsin--not too far from "Yooper" territory. (Don't really know how to spell Yooper--it's a nickname for those who live on the Upper peninsula--UP--of Michigan.

By the way, the recent photo of me on Tim's site doesn't really do me justice....I really should learn to pose better so the camera gets me good side (?) or at least a side that doesn't expose so many chins.....

Till next time,

Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

You should feel proud. You inspired me initially. To have started to blog any sooner would have been a disservice to my skills as a procastinator.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com