|

Friday, May 14, 2004

Crazy Friday

It's going to be a busy day. I got a call at 6:30 pm last night to see if I could come in to help at the office this morning--next week they are leaving for Aruba and have some last minute packets to assemble. Christina did a wonderful job in her school play last night, but this morning she has a headache and stomach ache (always on the days I'm working). My mother-in-law called at 7 am to ask if I could bring over some labels (after I make them) and I need to drop something off at Christina's school since she's not going to be there.

Hopefully, she'll be able to go to school this afternoon--which means I'll have to come home and take her there. Plus tonight is her confirmation banquet...tomorrow night she is doing the opening prayer at the Saturday evening service....

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com