|

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Another trip to the dentist

Luke is long overdue for a dental visit, and in the midst of graduation preparations, we are going to the dentist today. He's been complaining about his wisdom teeth, so I decided to call and have a check up and referral, if necessary to an oral surgeon. I just hope he doesn't have any cavities (a pipe dream?). Christina had ten cavities two or three months ago, followed a month or so later by Mark who had a root canal and still needs to get his five cavities filled.

I am due for a visit as well, but I can wait another month or two. As for Tim--well, he's not complaining now, so I'll not worry about that.

Luke wanted to be a dentist when he was younger. Perhaps I can encourage him to follow that path (however, there is dental school before that....).

Well, he's thinking about being an accountant instead. Maybe he can help me balance the checkbook.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com