|

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Hurray!

I have finally succeeded in posting links on my site! I have to say that I accomplished this by merely copying what Tim had on his link list (changing, of course,the link to my post on his site to the link to his post on my site. Did you follow that?)

Anyway, it took some time for me to get the information transferred. I had to hack onto Tim's editing site, then copy his info, and then I tried to e-mail it from his e-mail address to mine (hacking again). But after several minutes when I hadn't received the e-mail (hotmail must be slow today), I decided to create a shared document (duh!). I copied the info, logged off Tim, logged on Suzi, and voila! The file was mine to copy! Plus I am learning more about computers, sharing files, etc.

All this to say, enjoy the new links. Trout Pond is a new blogger--I should say, this is his personal blog. He is a good friend and has a business blog, which you can link to on his site--see the link at the left sidebar!

I am so excited!!

Till next time,


Suzi

2 Comments:

Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Who's been messing with MY computer. People have been shot for lesser offenses.

Now maybe you can help me do "recent posts."

5:28 PM  
Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Congratulations on your 300th post!!!!!
You're gaining on Dickens.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com