|

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The greening of the earth

The recent rains are bringing forth new life all around us. The grass is starting to green up, and as Raven and I returned from our walk, I noticed some buds on the bush that grows by our front door. I'm still looking for robins (I know they're out there), but I'm enjoying the singing of the birds that can be heard over my iPod tunes as I stroll through the neighborhood.

I love living here in Minnesota, where the seasons change. It is a reminder of the seasons of life, and how God always brings renewal and growth after a time of cold and darkness. He is faithful to keep his promises--we know that every March in the northern hemisphere, spring will come. We know, anywhere on planet earth, that the sun will rise again after the night.

What a great God we serve! We can trust in his faithfulness, even during the dark days, because we know his light will shine again. And when the rain comes, it brings refreshment and life. Thank you, Lord, for great is your faithfulness!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com