|

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Spring is in the air

This morning when we woke up Tim was hot. He threw open the window in our bedroom. He opened the front door and windows in the kitchen and living room. He complained that the thermostat read 77 degrees!

Hurray! Spring is really here!

Even though the kids had to get up early to go back to school after spring break, they were both in good moods. They got up without complaining, made their lunches, and even admitted they were happy today.

Yesterday I wore my winter coat, hat, gloves and boots on my morning walk with Raven. Today I just donned my sweats, stuffing my cell phone, iPod and plastic bags in my pocket. After all, it was almost 60 degrees!

A breeze was blowing, so I was a bit cool for the beginning of our walk, but by the end I was quite comfortable. Michael Card was singing in my ear--Celebrate the Child--and I couldn't help but sing along and lighten my step.

I don't have to work today, so I plan to enjoy the warmth of spring. It might rain tonight, but that won't dampen my spirits.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com