|

Friday, April 01, 2005

A new look

Christina got glasses this week. She's been complaining about not being able to see the board in school if she's not in the front row, and she says she can't read signs in the distance when we're in the car.

So, we went to the eye doctor. He said we could go either way--that she would pass a driver's test for vision, but we could get a prescription if we wanted to. I decided to go ahead--being a glasses/contacts wearer myself, I would not want my vision limited in any way, so I chose the same for my daughter.

To my surprise, Christina has been wearing her glasses almost constantly (except during sports). They are a popular style, so I'm sure that helps. They make her look smart, too, while though we already feel she is smart, it doesn't hurt to have some extra help, especially where teachers, who after all are still human, are concerned.

We'll see if this fad continues. I'm hoping it does. So far nobody has called her four eyes. That I know of........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com