|

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It's raining!

I can't remember the last time it rained. Luckily Raven and I got outside before the heavens opened, but I'm enjoying hearing the sound of the rain on the roof and even the thunder and lightning that accompany it.

Though the snow has mostly melted, the grass is still brown and the trees haven't sprouted any leaves yet. Sand and salt still mound up at the curbside, sometimes irritating Raven's paws as we walk through the neighborhood.

With the rain comes new life and freshness. Too bad I can't enjoy it from indoors all day--I need to leave in a few minutes for my BSF class. But, I have my windshield wipers and my umbrella, so I shouldn't fare too badly. And maybe in a few days, or weeks at most, we'll see the greening of the earth.

Welcome, spring!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com