|

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Off to day three

I'm getting in a quick blog before I leave for my third day of work. Yesterday was a great day--I got to meet two more staff people and learn more about my office responsibilities. I had the special treat of joining my colleagues for lunch down the street, where I heard about the various roles they play at their jobs, and how I can better communicate what we do in the office as well as what's happening in the churches to those in the conference area.

Tim and I enjoyed a nice evening, driving towards a beautiful sunset. We picked up a pie and headed home for a quiet night. Mark and Christina should be enjoying their time at camp, now that it's about midweek--they've made new friends and hopefully are enjoying good weather.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com