|

Friday, July 15, 2005

It's Friday, but I'm working tomorrow morning

Last week I was very spoiled. I worked one day, got two holiday days, and was able to catch up a bit after our trip to Cornerstone. This week I've been dragging myself out of bed sometime between 5-5:30 am each day to go to work. It's been good to walk early, because it has been so hot, but I miss the days I could sleep in till six at least. I'm filling in for the office manager who is out of town, but only for a few hours in the morning, so I really shouldn't complain too much.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I'll be working in the morning again--getting some more training on web design. I hope I can learn a lot and put it into practice soon--I'm getting antsy to actually do the work I was hired to do.

Patience, patience........ (not any easy thing for me to have.....)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com